Saturday, June 4, 2011

Walthers HO scale Fairbanks-Morse H-10-44 diesel switcher...


...in Santa Fe black and silver zebra stripes, my "ride" for an operating session I participated in today. The Tall Timbers and Santa Fe is a very nice old school home layout. Anyone who uses old Lesney and Matchbox trucks on their layout earns special bonus points in my book...

Photobucket
One of the finest running HO locomotives I've ever run...not a hiccup or burp one...

Photobucket
...my job...to make this...

Photobucket
...look like this, in two hours...

Photobucket
...train #220...

Photobucket
...and #225, in the hole, waiting for their crews, two of three trains I managed to put together in that time. Worked myself out of a job---and into a headache with the return traffic---. Fortunately for me, the dispatcher called time out and we went out for some BBQ...


No comments: