Saturday, April 27, 2013

Just sayin'...


In the last 32 months, I've...


...picked up and moved my family 250 miles...


...driven 90,000+ miles working in my new home state...


...inspected over 15, 000 apartments...


...started a new life on our own little farm out in the country and all that goes with farming, while holding down a full time job that can run 50+ hours a week, with almost half of that behind the wheel...


...I really don't have anything left for a blog at this moment.  It certainly isn't for lack of material.


I've got some really great stuff going on in my modeling these last 6 months.


Honest...


Meantime, I have got to find me one of these...

 photo 03-04-2013085157PM-640_zps641b9a32.jpg


2 comments:

Cristake1974 said...

There are some quite impressive numbers, sir- 32 months, 250/90.000 miles, 15.000 apartments... Some numbers that certainly could discourage somebody before having them done. Reading your blog for a couple of years now, I know a little bit of your struggle presented by this numbers - and it come to my mind the words of a Romanian monk (also WW1 veteran, later jailed by communists etc): "Victory is not compulsory (indispensable), the fight is."
I hope that our Lord Christ will give you all that is necessary to go on and follow His/your path.

Br'er Shaygetz said...

Thank you...it's been a blessing and an eye opener to say the least. Many, many interesting folks out there...some good, some not so much :-)

May this find you and yours richly blessed under His Wings...