Wednesday, March 26, 2008

1996 Harley Davidson Commemorative train set...


...a chastening rod of the Lord, I should have walked away as the price was just too good to be true. I found a missing railing on the caboose and a broken pilot on the engine and what looks to be a glue burn on the caboose side. While I've been able to make most repairs, I should have let it lie on the table in the first place. The money lost may not be great, but it could go to better places then yet another project on my "Round Tuit" list.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The set features an 8 wheel drive F unit with a matching wide vision caboose. There are four cars, each lettered for two motorcycles that Harley Davidson currently offers. There are at least two other sets that Harley has offered over the years.

No comments: