Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day...


...my beloved let me go to the annual train show at the Hadji Temple---without a chaparon even. My work crews gained an UMEX Liebherr Turmdrehkran 8A derrick for their tight quartered heavy lifts. My LPB CFO, Stearnly Hardcase was pleased with what $1 from the vehicular improvement fund could get...

Photobucket


The rest of the loot...

Photobucket


Now, if you factor in that I sold a tool for $20 to get spending money for the show, and that I won a $16 Atlas N scale hopper as a door prize, AND if you subtract the $5 admission AND the $4 I spent on the N scale parts lot that yielded 9 complete cars, plus the $1 for the crane AND the $5 for the HO scale Athearn Hustler...deep breath...I came out $21 ahead---until you factor in the four gallons of gas to get there and back. ---sigh---

No comments: