Tuesday, June 9, 2009

From a modeling forum...


About a month ago, my father-in-law suddenly passed away. He left behind a good-sized HO Scale model train collection that includes tons of accessories plus 135 brass & non-brass cars and engines. He collected and built his layouts mainly between the years 1985-1990. The family has decided to sell his collection, and put the money towards their youngest daughter's 1st year of college incidentals money.

I have gone through the collection and all kinds of accessories, still in their original bags! Electrical switches, diesel detailing parts, scenery, decals, buildings, scale lumber, and a Hotip resistance solderer are just some of the items.

Makers include Caboose Industries, Kadee, PBL, Front Range, Detail Associates, Champ, Miller Advertising. Keep in mind the parts are 20 years old, but they have always been stored in a conditioned space in the house.

You can see the pics here and here...

I have also developed a complete Excel spreadsheet with prices in the left hand column that I can email you. Wherever possible, I have used real selling prices of identical or similar pieces. On the far right column are the picture numbers to match with the photos.

Please also see my listing for the non-Brass collection, and my listing for the Brass collection. I am willing to offer a significant discount to a buyer who buys this whole accessories collection. Shipping & Handling cost to be determined.

Please contact me if any questions,

mattgillespie@bellsouth.net


Auburn alumni, help this girl out if you can...LSU fans---hey, at least she's going SEC...

No comments: