Monday, June 8, 2009

Thomas and friends Troublesome Trucks #1 and #2...


...by Bachmann in HO scale.

Hobby Lobby has an interesting clearance policy that has items rotated out of one department at deep discounts that may still sell at full retail elsewhere in the store. I was in the train aisle looking at these, they were on sale at 30% off and I had been wanting to add them to my Christmas scene toting candies for the little ones. I decided not to buy them at that time and made my way over to the clearance section, only to find these two---identical in every way to the ones I was just looking at on the other side of the store---marked down in a way that put both of them at approximately 40% of the price of just one...too cool.

Photobucket


They are my favorites on the show, as ornery as the heckler Muppets, Statler and Waldorf, especially when voiced over by Ringo Starr.

No comments: