Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Legendary Lionel Trains"...


...by John A. Grams and Terry D. Thompson.

Photobucket


Some time back I got a book over Paperback Swap that was in less than satisfactory condition. I thought it worth salvaging anyway and found a neat way to preserve it. The person who offered it felt really bad about it, even after we let them know that there were no hard feelings.

I had forgotten all about it until recently when a package arrived at my door that contained this book on Lionel trains. Come to find out that the person who sent me the damaged book saw this one and believed I would be interested in it. It was brand new, still in its cellophane wrapper and they took it upon themselves to send it without thought for anything in return, it was simply to cover a debt they felt they still owed.

If only there was that kind of diligence in the Church today when it came to reaching out to an offended party.

No comments: