Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My workbench...


Sometime ago, I came up with this brilliant idea to incorporate my hobby work area into a cherry chest I was given that sits in my living room. I keep all my paints and supplies in there, as well as any ongoing projects. Because of my Bible studies, My chest is now a literal literary catchall and my work is now done on a 10" round stool in front. That's a G.I. Joe locomotive getting hacked up into an On30 Climax at the moment.

Photobucket


It would seem that, at this time, Matthew Poole, Matthew Henry, A.W. Tozer, Derek Kidner and James Strong are ensuring that my priorities are kept straight.

I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

No comments: