Friday, January 2, 2009

Stuff for the new year...


Personal...
---Yes, I am ordained, no, I choose not to operate in it at this time. My ordaining pastor has left the faith in a big way, leaving me to question the ordination's legitimacy.

---I used to write a political blog, which has left me with a nervous tick and an overwhelming desire to bite mainstream evangelical celebrity pastors and leaders on the ankle at first sight...really, really hard.

---Now you can say you know someone who's been kicked out of his home church. Yup,...a Baptist one...me...imagine that.

---I spent less than $160 on the hobby last year, a large percentage of which was for postage to get otherwise free stuff mailed to me.

Blog related...
---No advertisers or banner ads, thank you. Tax time is hard enough without the added burden of another income. If you want to make it to my "Vendor Endorsements for which I Receive No Compensation" menu, just be a good vendor, word gets to me eventually.

---The flag counter has given me a greater sense of responsibility with blog writing and, for me, the open door to the preaching of the Gospel to every tongue and nation. With that in mind, I will be making more resources available through the link menus to the right, one of the reasons that they have precedence over the modeling related ones.

---To close all doubt as to why I write this blog...

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

May you and yours have a blessed New Year.

No comments: