Monday, May 31, 2010

Time to stop the sloth...


...and I don't mean Sid from the movie "Ice Age". Been just plain too lazy to pull out the Inglenook Switching module that I've built for shows and posing pictures. Even after my beloved had built a special protective cover for it, the damage done from open storage gave me excuse enough to let it sit for over a year and a half.

Now it's time to pull it out, repair and clean it---and finish it, maybe in time for the train show in 3 weeks, by golly...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Cristake1974 said...

I like a lot the way this layout could be on almost any railway era - I guess it's thought for 3rd or 4th era, but it also fits to 2nd and probably even with 5th.

Br'er Shaygetz said...

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking to achieve as I have so many vehicles and models that cover early era 3 to the present.