Friday, March 9, 2012

Busch HO scale State Police cars...



...my birthday present from where I work (actually the check they gave covered them), my grand slam set from every state I've ever called home.

The Maryland car was the hardest to find...I actually convinced myself that they simply weren't made. Had to come all the way over from Germany...

Photobucket

The Louisiana one was next hardest, I knew they were available, they'd simply slip out of my grasp like one of Troy Landry's gators whenever I got close. This one came all the way over from Austria...

Photobucket

The Delaware and Florida ones were easy table pickin's at swap meets, hardy any effort at all and picked up years ago...they were the ones that drove my quest...taunting me like two recalcitrant kids helping their siblings to hide from Dad...

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: