Thursday, November 20, 2008

Is there a translator in the house?


I was given four excellent signal relays sometime back, all for the price of postage. They came to me by way of England. I figure they probably go back to the late 60s/early 70s. My best guess for the language of origin would be Korean first, Japanese second. The pictures included help a little but I'd really like to know what the text says. If any of you folks could point me towards someone who can handle it, I'd be much obliged as the thought of a set of working signals on a layout does kinda rock.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


UPDATE 11/22/08: I have since found out that it is in Japanese and that someone has graciously offered to translate for me. Will keep you posted for the particulars and hope to make this a future tab at one of the HO history web pages.

No comments: