Thursday, December 31, 2009

May you and yours have a blessed and happy new year in Christ...


...as for me and my house, a quiet one (as quiet as 5 kids will allow anyway).

My desire for the coming year is to continue to use modeling as a vehicle to propagate the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His atoning sacrifice on the Cross, on behalf of a hopelessly lost humanity, through regular posting of Scripture, personal testimonies and trusted links to other sound teachers and brethren.

Blessings, grace and peace, Br'er Shaygetz

Photobucket


2 comments:

Cristake1974 said...

May God make you drive well this vehicle (the modeling), it's the only one blog/site that I found so far that has together this two domains: God and trains. I'm sure He gave you the driving license...
Have a Happy New Year, sir, in joy and faith with your family. God bless!

PS - Here's a post on my blog... a song that I shared with some people that lost in 2009 someone beloved. I did listen to it and... I don't know, it's dedicated to you, too - just replace the word "Father" with "mother" when listen. I did it thinking of my mother... may God keep yours and mine well.

Br'er Shaygetz said...

Thank you, blessings, grace and peace to you and yours, B