Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bachmann HO scale San Francisco cable car, "Powell and Hyde Sts."


Picked up with its original box in the used bin at the LHS on Christmas Eve, while helping my brother-in-law get acquainted with the hobby. I may post a better picture later...but, this seems so appropriate...somewhat blurred, with one set of wheels off track...kinda like the holidays went around these parts...

Some of you may recall the fate of the last one I owned, this one is safe though...for now.

Photobucket


Blessings, grace and peace to you and yours, Br'er Shaygetz

2 comments:

Cristake1974 said...

The picture's just fine - that blur gives the illusion of "old times", so it fits with the era of the car. A black/white picture would fit better with "the old times", but it would be a pitty not to observe the colours of it.
And the advertising there... hummm... reminds me of my rock'n'roll youth :D
God bless!

Br'er Shaygetz said...

I'll have to try b/w mode on it, just to see how it comes out...

As for the ad...sigh...I had rock-n-roll days that I'd like to forget...I used to be a carney, one of those guys that tries to get you to play their game at an amusement park...made too much money for a stupid 18-year-old with no moral compass...

Blessings to you and yours...