Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mehano HO scale 4-6-2 Canadian Pacific...er...Pacific...


The 4-6-2 wheel arrangement is known as the "Pacific" or "St. Paul" class of steam locomotive under the Whyte notation or classification system.

Many of my pieces are somewhat like the memorial and witness stones the Patriarchs of the Old Testament would set up from time to time after God had moved in their life in some way. I have cars, locomotives and vehicles that are specific and special reminders of the people I know and have met through this hobby , for whom I pray for from time to time as they are brought to mind. This particular locomotive stands in place for all my wonderful Canadian friends I have met and modeled with, the paint scheme ensures that they are not easily forgotten.

Photobucket


No comments: