Thursday, March 4, 2010

1/18 scale International Farmall 1466 Turbo...


...in well played with condition.

I was visiting a friend's house when my son pulled this out of the corner of the storage shed. Seeing how my son enjoyed playing with it, my friend gave it to him while reminiscing his own childhood play involving that tractor.

I figure I'll clean it up and restore it once my son is finished with it, as it is something I've wanted to do ever since I stumbled upon Toy Farmer magazine and the many restored pieces they show in there.

Until then, it's got a few more scars to pick up along the way...

Photobucket


...I just love that 70s Polaroid effect, don't remember how I did it either...sigh...

2 comments:

phirearmz said...

How are you Bob...My name is Kevin I am also a born again believer and i have stumbled upon the same exact international tractor...Do you know how something like this is worth?

Br'er Shaygetz said...

Blessings to you and yours...this tractor in this condition runs about $40 on eBay.