Friday, March 5, 2010

Every time I think I've got building minatures down pat...


...My Heavenly Father pulls out His ace in the hole...

...or, in this case, eight little aces, now 2 weeks old...



Now please tell me again how two amino acids burping in a pond of sludge 2.3 billion years ago made all this.***



***Look at it from my end...if I told you my Mamod steam tractor, which is composed of less that 100 carefully designed precision parts, was a product of billions of years of tumbling down a river gorge picking up tin, copper and iron while refining them into brass and steel, only to wash up on shore ready to fire up...you would rightly consider me nuts. How then can a cute, fuzzy bunny, composed of billions of cells, each filled with a DNA record 6000 volumes large, be a product of chance?

Just thinking out loud...

3 comments:

Cristake1974 said...

I think that what a believer calls "hand/will of God", an atheist calls "chance" or "hazard" or "good/bad luck".
And speaking about faith... I would like to hear an atheist's explanation about a dog that fights a grizzly bear, just to defend his human master - even if the dog knows it stands no chance against the bear...

Annette said...

well spoken and fits my thoughts well. :)

Br'er Shaygetz said...

I now go into "blank stare" mode when evolution and atheism are brought up...I figure that, if the God of all Creation who warned us against calling someone a fool goes and calls someone a fool, there is precious little more I can add to the debate... ;-)